Saturday, February 14, 2009

FREE membership in Brown Bag Diet Club

IF YOU'RE HURTING DUE TO THE RECESSION - THEN WE'RE ALL HURTING. THAT'S WHY I'M CHANGING OUR BUSINESS MODEL TO FREE MEMBERSHIP - IN THE BROWN BAG DIET CLUB FOR THE DURATION OF THE RECESSION.

And that's not the only change I'm making. I'm not only writing the material for the club but I'm also joining as an official member dedicated to losing weight.

And I will post my own weight each time as I continue towards my goal weight.

So to start with, today I weigh 185 pounds with a goal weight of 165 pounds.

I don't think it will be easy to lose 20 pounds. I don't think they will just fall off. But I'm starting today and I invite all of you to join me in this effort. Let's begin by setting some short term goals and we can go on from there.

In my case I plan to lose an average of not less than one pound per week. That may seem a small goal especially when you read about all those miracle diets that claim to erase pounds quicker and easier than you can erase a chalk board.
But I'm in it for the long pull and at the end of 20 weeks I hope to look at myself sideways in the mirror and notice a remarkable improvement.

Now that I've set the goal my next step is going to be to plan what I will eat during this dieting period. Notice that I make a point of emphasizing plan. That's because one of the most important slogans in my watchword/slogan system is "Plan Ahead".

When combined with the other most important watchword,
"Portion Control" they form the primary keys to the success of the
"Brown Bag Diet" program. If you already have a favorite diet you can begin immediately with me to plan your next day's menu and prepare yourself to stay within the confines of your portion limitations.

For those of you who have not yet chosen a diet program to follow please send your email to me and I will try to suggest some common standard programs.

Send your email to Erwin Posner at
Brownbagdiet@gmail.com and put menu selection in the subject line of your email.

No comments: