Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Weight Loss Report - 2 - the Brown Bag Diet

Weight Loss Report - 2 - the Brown Bag Diet



In my last report was on Feb 12Th I weighed in at 185 pounds. The weight is coming off slowly. Today I weighed in at 182 pounds. Although I'd like to show some dramatic results for these ten days, I'm satisfied with a three pound loss. You know that the hardest part is getting started.



As I said last time, my contribution to our economic stimulus is to change our business model from Brown Bag Diet clubs to the Brown Bag Diet Blog. You can get a full refund of any funds you paid to the clubs we were establishing by simply returning to your club facilitator for your refund.

In the last post we discussed setting a goal and keeping your focus on what, when and how you eat. Now we have to turn our attention to how much you eat. Just this week a new medical study reported that over 800 volunteers were put on various diets. Some on low carb, some on low protein as well as other diets. All the volunteers lost weight and it didn't matter what diet they chose. What did matter was how much they ate.

So you see the importance of, "PORTION CONTROL", which is our next watchword. This lesson is simple and short. Stay focused on what you are eating. Keep the watchword, "AWARENESS" always in your mind. Now add the next watchword, "Portion Control", to your list and you will be well on your way to success.

Write me for special tips on how to improve your portion control. Send your email to:

Erwin Posner, R.Ph. at: BrownBagDiet@gmail.com


No comments: